Knowledge Sharing: Trainings and Workshops
Nautilus Impact Investing offers a wide range of education and knowledge sharing services to investors, project teams and implementing partners. Many current and potential investors and managers seek our advice on questions such as:
- What is impact investing and how can it help my organization develop new funding strategies to have a greater impact?
- What are the most effective impact strategies in my sector of interest – what works and why?
- What are some processes and tools that will help us select the most effective strategies?
- How do we measure success in projects like ours? How does our performance compare?
- Where can we share or leverage the results of our project to inform future practice?
How We Help:
As a leader in Impact Investing and Organizational Development, NII is committed to furthering the knowledge and practice of monitoring and evaluation, strategic design, and responsible investing. We offer the following types of trainings, workshops and knowledge sharing services:
- Informational presentations on global social and environmental impact investing practices
- Facilitation of impact project design processes
- Impact management and measurement strategies for project teams/investors
- Adaptive management training, including Open Standards approaches
- Benchmarking and background research papers and presentations for investors and project teams
- Selection of KPIs and contributions to global datasets and benchmarks (e.g. GIIN/IRIS)